|Job Ref:||204577097||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
Our Client is a leading specialist of office refurbishment and interior design based in London, boasting 25 years of excellence. During that time, annual turnover has grown to in excess of £50m. |
The need now exists for a Contracts Manager.
The Contracts Manager is required to manage projects within budget and on programme, to the highest standards of workmanship and quality.
Responsibilities to include:
* To organise and operate effective control over sites, through site managers including health & safety and CDM requirements.
* Overall financial control of a series of projects running simultaneously
* To achieve financial targets and maintain strict budgetary control by means of the company financial systems.
* To motivate the site delivery team be it management and/or sub-contractors, and ensure adequate resources are on hand to achieve project programmes.
* To achieve complete client satisfaction on all contracts.
The Successful candidate must ideally be able to demonstrate:
* A minimum of 5 years spent within a commercial fit out contract management role within a main contractor on project values from £500k to £3m on both refurbishment and fit out projects.
* Cat A&B Fit out, Shop fitting / retail.
* Must be comfortable being client facing
* Good knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical operations and installations.
* Be fully H&S compliant
In return the client will offer a competitive salary plus package