|Job Ref:||204576800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£34 - £55/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
Revit Technician (Structural) |
We currently have a contract opportunity with a leading Architectural Practice in Bristol, who are looking to take on a Revit Technician to work on Structural projects in the Education, Healthcare and Residential sector.
The contract will run until the end of December 2016, with the potential for an extension afterwards.
- Minimum 5+ years structural technician and drafting experience in core materials; Concrete, Steel, Masonry, and Timber
- Proven ability to produce detailed construction drawings
- Extensive detailing experience working on large scale structural projects (preferably in the commercial, education or healthcare sectors)
- Excellent modelling skills using Revit
- Revit experience of concrete and steel structures
- Experience of reinforced concrete detailing advantageous
The job role:
- Generate 3D structural models using Revit Structures software,
- Generate clear and concise 2D structural information from model
- Production of Construction drawings and specifications
For more information please contact Sam Cooper-Woolley on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)