|Job Ref:||204576787||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£0 - £65000/annum Car Allowance, Pension and Healthcare||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
Design Manager - Exeter |
My client is an established national main contractor who predominantly work within the Education, Residential, Health, Industrial and Retail sectors. They execute a variety of projects including: New Build, New Build Extension and Refurbishment.
They currently enjoy a turnover of c£200 million and manage projects ranging in value from £500,000 up to £50 million with a select client base secured on a competitive and negotiated basis.
* Have proven experience of contracting for at least 4 years
* Have experience of various forms of construction technology
* Have an understanding of CAD and Microsoft Office
* Have experience of project delivery
* Have experience of reading and interpreting drawings and technical specifications
* Have experience of managing specialist designers/subcontracts/supply chain
* Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (ONC / NVQ4 etc)
* Appropriate CSCS card
* Valid driving licence
* Controlling costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
* Project delivery.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply. For further information, please contact Oliver Smith at Edge Careers