|Job Ref:||204576779||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Senior Data Warehouse Consultant, London|
£65,000 - £75,000
My client are currently recruiting for a Senior Data Warehouse Consultant to join their global, market leading organisation. This role will include acting as Technical Lead on a variety of Data Warehouse projects, working with the consultancies largest clients in this space.
The best suited Senior Data Warehouse Consultant for this role must have:
• Proven experience in data modelling and ETL development.
• Proven experience as a Technical Lead on Data Warehouse projects previously or can demonstrate technical aptitude and leadership abilities.
• Willingness to travel but previous Consulting experience is not mandatory.
• Polished, personable personality with a client facing skillset.
• Technical skills in SAP Data Services, Data Integrator and/or Microsoft SSIS is extremely desirable.
• Candidates with other enterprise data integration tools will be considered if they show willingness to learn SAP and Microsoft tools.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Data Warehouse Consultant to join a fantastic company, working across a variety of industries and technologies while gaining invaluable Data Warehousing experience. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration.
Role: Senior Data Warehouse Consultant
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Consultant: Sean Thornley
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity