|Job Ref:||204576741||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £27000/annum Van, Fuel Card, Phone||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Alecto Recruitment has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Door Service Engineer.|
Our client an entry solutions specialist is searching for an experienced and skilled Door engineer to cover The Midlands and The surrounding areas.
This entry solution specialist carry out service, maintenance and installations of Roller Shutters, sectional overheads, high speed doors, Dock Levellers and loading bays. Potentially working on Automatic doors, Revolving doors, Turnstiles, Access Gates, Security and Portals.
Due to continual growth and expansion they are looking to recruit an experienced and skilled Door Engineer to cover The Midlands and The surrounding areas.
Operating as a service engineer working from home you will be responsible for the service and maintenance of door systems including Roller Shutters, sectional overheads, high speed doors, Dock Levellers and loading bays.
* The position will entail routine maintenance and PPM work on customers sites
* You will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of door systems on customers premises
Experience and Qualifications Required:
* Previous experience with Industrial doors is essential, preferably in a field based role.
* Ideally also qualified to BS7036 / EN16005 Automatic doors.
* Mechanical Engineering skills
* Electrical skills & qualifications, Installation and BS 7671 17th edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations would be Ideal.
* IPAF / PASMA
* 2391 or 2394 & 2395 Test and inspect is desirable
* CSCS Card.
You must have a proven track record within the Door industry to apply for this position.
Excellent salary and all round package including:
* Competitive Pay (negotiable subject to experience)
* £25000 - £27000 Basic
* Fully Expensed Company Van
* Company Smart Phone
* Contributory Pension
* Overtime / Bonuses
* 25 Days Holiday
* Training and Progression through internal training and career development programmes
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted