|Job Ref:||204576574||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£NEG competitive||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Key Words: iOS, Swift, Objective-C|
IOS Developers - Manchester - from 50k +
My client is looking for several iOS Developers to join their team. The Mobile Applications development team is responsible for creating apps for devices.
The ideal candidate will work under direction from UI/UX designers as well as senior software engineers to implement best-in-class UI for the iOS platform, with opportunities to work across other platforms & SDKs as appropriate.
- Implement new mobile application user interfaces using modern techniques, as specified by other members of the team, collaborating with senior engineers where necessary to work through implementation challenges.
- Work with UI/UX designers to implement custom UI controls which are reusable across different scenarios, and at different sizes.
- Fix bugs in existing applications, using standard debugging tools to track down root causes. Work independently to find solutions to most problems, and work with senior engineers to solve more challenging issues.
- Maintain existing software by refactoring code and replacing deprecated API usage with new code.
- Rework static-layout programmatically created UI code into modern, scalable user interfaces. Work with UI designers to decide appropriate scaling behaviours.
- Experience working in a team delivering iOS apps in Objective C or Swift.
- Experience creating user interfaces programmatically, as well as with modern tools like storyboards & auto layout.
- Basic understanding of Software Engineering principles, such as OOP, and associated design & architectural patterns.
- A good understanding of the current core iOS APIs. You should be able to take a UI design mockup and have at least a basic idea of how to assemble it using the tools available in UIKit.
- Familiarity with Git or similar distributed revision control system
- 24 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Flexitime working hours
- Annual eye tests
- Birthday club
- Staff parking
The business offers excellent career progression for the right candidate alongside attractive benefits. If you are looking for a role with a forward thinking, progressive organisation, this could be ideal for.
For more information of the role call me on NA, email me NA (url removed) or connect via Linkedin Dwayne Ramsey at Computer Futures.