|Job Ref:||204576524||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Reigate||Address:||Post Code:||RH2||Salary:||£30 - £40/hour||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:58|
The role is based in Surrey and this assignment could be up to 12 month period.|
position will be required to produce 'project deliverables' for wastewater and water treatment plants. The candidate will be working on numerous projects simultaneously, so good time management skills will be required.
The candidate is required to aid with the CoE workload moving forward and assist with the MUS (Morrison Utility Services) workload.
Experience in the following, at feasibility, outline design and detail design would be preferable:
* Wastewater treatment works
* Water treatment works
* Wastewater and water pumping stations
* Pipeline design
* Hydraulic aspects of treatment works, pumping stations and pipeline systems.
Despite the experience required, key skills required are associated with:
* Development of mechanical calculations
* Development of mechanical datasheets, schedules and specifications
* Development of site GA's and P&ID's.
* Development of H&S documentation
* Input into client technical report
Experience of working on Thames Water Projects would be advantageous. Also, Good IT skills are essential