|Job Ref:||204576515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£53000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
£53,000 - £55,000 p/a
A regional developer who specialise in traditional build houses are now looking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join the business in Warrington. They work across the North West on sites ranging from 30 units up to 500 units.
There will be 4 active sites you will be assigned to as well as managing one of the young QS' already with the business. Organic growth is heavily promoted within the company with a lot of their senior commercial staff having been with the business for over 10 years.
An in house costing system is used which is relatively easy to pick up but there will be extensive training if needed. They also offer a market leading salary package to secure the best talent in the industry without the red tape and process driven ethos you would usually find with the larger house builders.
Your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Managing Sub Contractor Packages
- Purchasing Materials
- Building Good Working Relationships with Subcontractors / Suppliers
- Carrying out Monthly Liabilities
- Reading and Measuring off Scale Drawings
- Monthly Sub Contractor Valuations
- Weekly Labour Payments
- Managing Procurement / Tendering
- Preparing Tender Documents / Tender Analysis
- Producing Estimated Final Cost Trackers
- Managing / training the AQS'
- Managing the Cash Flow
- Holding Pre Start Meetings
- Set offs / Variations / Negotiating Rates
This is an excellent opportunity to join a medium sized, well established business who are growing consistently year on year. If you could be interested in hearing more about this, please be in touch.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Philip O'Connor, call today on (Apply online only) or email
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy