|Job Ref:||204577860||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Salary:||£350 - £450/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
UX/UI - User Researcher and User Experience (Digital Transformation Project)|
User Researchers and User Experience specialists will play a critical role in understanding user requirements and developing compelling digital experiences as part of an exciting digital transformation programme based out of our client's offices in Glasgow. All successful candidates will be required to undergo government-level security clearance.
Skills and Experience:
• User facilitation and stakeholder management skills gained from working in a consultancy or professional services environment
• Strong experience of qualitative and quantitative user research/analysis within a digital service delivery context and in applying a range of techniques to elicit user needs and requirements (e.g. interviews, workshops and observation sessions etc.)
• Experience of communicating user and stakeholder needs/insights in a way that is suitable for procurement, business and technical audiences (including developing engaging mock-ups and prototypes)
• Designing customer-centric digital services (e.g. use of personas, user journey mapping etc.)
• Experience of delivering digital services and digital transformation and of working effectively in an agile environment (SCRUM)
• Experience of Behavioural Driven Development (BDD)
Objectives and Deliverables:
Working a within a cross-functional team, you will take a leading role in researching, analysing and articulating user needs for a large and complex project, generating the feedback and insight necessary to build a clear picture of users and deliver solutions that they need.
You will ensure that user centred design principles are applied at all stages of the project, using your knowledge of human factors, ethnography, and user-centred design processes in order to ensure an iterative and customer focused development environment.
You will make use of exceptional analytical and problem solving skills to quickly develop evidence based recommendations and be confident in explaining user needs to others.
You will be supporting consultations and building relationships with senior stakeholders on a daily-basis and so the highest standards of interpersonal skills are essential.
Contact: Interested to learn more about these opportunities within User Experience and working as part of a dedicated Digital Transformation Project team on an initial six month rolling contract based in Glasgow? Please call and speak with Felix Good at ISR here in our Manchester offices on (Apply online only) or email through a copy of your very latest CV for review and a call back to discuss things in more detail confidentially