|Job Ref:||204577766||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||RG24 8QQ||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
Purpose of the Job|
To carry out physical, chemical and aesthetic paper tests / assessments in accordance with documented test instructions, testing frequencies, visual standards and control plans as required by the business in order to control the quality of the produced paper and determine its suitability to meet the customers` requirements, and to to monitor the manufacturing processes.
To carry out additional testing such as Non Routine Work as required by the business
Qualifications and Experience
- Able to follow detailed test methods, and carry testing to the established standards
- A thorough understanding of paper laboratory test equipment and methods is desirable, although not essential, as full training will be provided to individuals that can demonstrate the core skills to develop into the role.
- Previous Laboratory experience is advantageous although not essential as full training and assessment will be provided
- Computer literate in order to utilize QIS, IFS and Excel to input data.
- Numerate, Logical, good organisational and communication skills
- Precise and accurate, with attention to details
Hours - 12 hour shifts, total weekly hours to be confirmed, mix of days, nights, weekends
Please send cv in the first instance