|Job Ref:||204577737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£24 - £26/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
Owing to an increase in external funding, two exciting opportunities have arisen with a South London Borough for Senior Traffic Technicians / Traffic Engineers to join a busy Highways & Traffic team on a long-term contract basis.|
As the successful candidate, you will need to be a competent AutoCAD user.
The positions are expected to last well in excess of 12 months (performance dependent).
- Design of cycle and public realm schemes, including use of AutoCAD for construction drawings
- Design and implementation of general traffic & road safety improvement schemes, as and when required
- Feasibility studies for proposed schemes
- Assisting with the implementation of School Travel Plans
- Productions of estimates and BoQ's
- Programming and coordination of works
- Site supervision
To find out more about these roles, please contact Blayne Cahill on (Apply online only).
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK