|Job Ref:||204577719||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£27 - £30/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
An excellent opportunity has arisen in a sought-after area of London for an experienced Traffic Engineer to assist with the design and implementation of a number of Traffic Engineering projects on a long term contract basis.|
The position is expected to last well in excess of 12 months (performance dependent).
- Design of bust stop accessibility improvement schemes
- Design and implementation of general traffic & road safety improvement schemes, as and when required
- Feasibility studies for proposed schemes
- Productions of estimates and BoQ's
- Budget management
- Programming and coordination of works
- Site supervision
To find out more about this role, please contact Blayne Cahill on (Apply online only).
To apply for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK