|Job Ref:||204577705||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
My client, arguably one of London's most well respected Main Contractors is currently seeking 2x Section Managers to work as part of a team on a major project in Central London.|
The scheme that you will be working on is a £120Mil mixed-use project.
This position will offer you the opportunity to work for a financially stable business and have a structured career path.
To be considered for the Section Manager role, you need to have the following experience:
* Experienced and proven ability to work on new-build projects in any sector worth in excess of £50m
* Be able to work un-supervised and balance a large workload
* Obtain an industry recognised degree or have a skilled trades background
* Have a stable career working for any other leading contractor
* MUST be a strong communicator and able to manage site teams
* Minimum of 5 years working experience
My client has informed me that London and UK experience is essential for this role.
To discuss this Section Manager role or any others please give me a call on (Apply online only) or send me a CV to (url removed)