|Job Ref:||204577674||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£100000 - £110000/annum Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
An established and well respected main contractor is currently seeking a Contracts Manager to join the business at a busy time. |
The contractor was formed over 100 years ago and has a group T/O of £500Mil per annum.
They have developed a credible reputation within the market for delivering residential, education, commercial, healthcare and mixed-use projects in London and across the UK.
Due to high demand and an ever growing order book, the business is now looking for a Contracts Manager who is experienced in running projects valued between £5m - £40m.
The Contracts Manager will have the overall responsibility of multiple projects and will carry out duties such as:
* Heavy involvement with the pre-construction team through the tender phase and having an influential input to the writing successful and winning tenders
* Ensuring that there is a Health, Safety and Environmental Management system in place
* Manage and be the main point of contact for the client and their advisors - ensuring that this is managed to the highest level meeting with clients to get a fuller idea of their needs
* putting together estimates, including budgets and timescales
* preparing and presenting documents for tenders
* contributing to work planning, and briefing project teams, contractors and suppliers
* agreeing any additional work to be done within set timescales
* gathering all information together for invoicing at the end of the project
* supplying information to resolve disputes if they arise
* Identifying areas for improvement in existing contracting processes.
* Continue liaison with the client and his team as required post completion
To be considered for the Contracts Manager position you will ideally be in a similar role, or looking for a step up from delivering sizeable projects.
As well as this, you must have a stable career working for a respected contractor. It will be a bonus if you have a construction related degree alternatively, you will also be considered if you have a trades or engineering background.
This is a great opportunity to work with a very well respected contractor and to work for an ambitious management team who will be pushing to further develop and support you in your role. Please send your CV to (url removed)