|Job Ref:||204577666||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hammersmith and Fulham||Address:||Post Code:||SW10||Salary:||£28 - £32/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
I am currently seeking a Freelance RC Sub Agent to work for a JV between Tier 1 Principal Contractors on large sewage treatment tunnel project in London. This is a great opportunity to add a high profile project to your CV, and to work with some of the largest infrastructure companies in the UK who have many multi-million pound projects underway throughout the country. |
In this role you will be responsible for but not limited to:
* Assisting in creating procedures and processes.
* Ensure implementation of systems for quality control for all section of works.
* Assisting in the preparation of early warnings and other contractual documents
* Ensure works carried out in accordance with the RAMS.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Previously worked as a Sub Agent, Senior Engineer or Agent
* Hold a valid CSCS card.
* BSc level qualification in a Civil Engineering allied subject or HND.
The successful candidate will not only benefit from working with a well established Contractor on a on a Large Civils Project, but will also benefit from working with CarmichaelUK who prides itself on looking after it candidates with weekly payments, regular updates, social events, competitive referral scheme and Hummingbird
If this role is of interest to you please apply below now.
CarmichaelUK is an equal opportunities employer