|Job Ref:||204577651||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
SharePoint Developer required with Office 365, C# and Infrastructure experience for an insurance company based in Buckinghamshire.|
This is a brilliant opportunity for a SharePoint Developer to take ownership and build a development infrastructure.
Essential requirements of the SharePoint Developer are:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 development experience, preferably with Office 365
- Full trust SharePoint solutions using C#
- SharePoint server and client side APIs
- Good working knowledge of server virtualisation technologies such as VMWare, Hyper-V
- Establish best practice and implement deployment plans
- Excellent communication skills as you will work within an Agile Delivery Team and will be engaging with different levels of the business on a day to day basis
If this sounds like you and you don't want to miss out then apply below or by sending your CV
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are..
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed