|Job Ref:||204577629||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£400 - £401/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
- Experience in architecting software applications and solutions
- Strong problem solving skills and experience
- Strong organisation/project planning, time management and change management skills across multiple functional groups and departments
- Strong written and oral communications skills are highly preferred
- Degree educated in Computer Science or a related technical field
Nigel Frank deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK & Scotland and have an extremely high understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
Interviews will be taken place asap, if you are actively looking for a role as a senior developer in this sector apply today. I understand the need discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
To discuss this position further please contact me on ... or email me at