|Job Ref:||204577547||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Northamptonshire||Address:||Post Code:||NN13||Salary:||£18000 - £25000/annum EXCELLENT BENEFITS & FUN DAYS||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
GRADUATE (url removed) WEB DEVELOPER|
£18,000 to £25,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a cutting edge solutions provider located in the heart of Northampton who is looking to expand due to the huge demand for their products & services. The company boasts an impressive client list and the company's reputation alone is significantly driving growth of the business.
The company is constantly growing and we are proud to have a team of long serving staff. You will be working in a friendly and welcoming team which encourages co-operation and helping each other.
The business offers an excellent training & development plan including study support to enable the successful candidate to fast track their career.
They are now looking for a Graduate Web Developer to join the team, you will become part of a strong team of developers where you will be working hands on with live projects and will get the opportunity to lead web development projects as part of your progression.
* Building database-driven websites and web applications in (url removed) using C# and web forms.
* Taking on a new website will involve direct contact with clients and attending project meetings
* No graphic design experience is required, but you will be provided with designs in Adobe Illustrator format and be expected to develop a website which matches the design perfectly, so a keen eye for detail is important.
* Produce Content Management Systems for every website built, however there is an in-house system which you will be expected to integrate with.
* A recent graduate in Computer Science or equivalent with some accompanying work/project experience using the development languages
* Proficient in .Net using C# and web forms.
* Experience using MS SQL Server.
* Have excellent HTML/CSS skills.
* Be efficient, organised and able to work accurately to tight deadlines.
* Demonstrate the ability to work on more than one project at any given time.
* Be asked to undertake a test before interviews are considered.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and interview