|Job Ref:||204575339||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:50|
£50k - £60k
One of our West Midlands based clients is currently looking to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager. Our client is a growing contractor who have built themselves an excellent reputation within the industry, working on contracts with values from £500k to £10m in various sectors such as education, government, industrial, commercial and living spaces.
The company ethos sits at the heart of the business, and is committed to investment in relationships, whether that be staff, suppliers or the communities in which they operate. It is their long term strategy to continue developing a relationship based, customer focused business.
The Contracts Manager Role
As Contracts Manager, you will initially be responsible for overseeing delivery of Projects valued anywhere from £2million to £15million (dependent on experience etc.) covering a range of different projects.
The company take a more personal approach and take the time to develop close relationships with their clients and also have a reputation for being very thorough in their works and ensuring quality, it is therefore essential that the Project Manager incorporates these values.
Contracts Manager's Responsibilities include:
* Overseeing project delivery on multiple sites
* Ability to effectively programme site works
* Put in place Health & Safety plans
* Manage all quality inspections
* Motivating and inspiring teams
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
* Able to deal with design issues as they arise
* Liaise with Sub-Contractors and ensure works are carried out with minimum deficiencies
* Ensure all works are carried out to budget and completed on time
The Contracts Manager Package
On offer is an excellent Salary, plus an attractive package which you would expect from a contractor of this size