|Job Ref:||204575262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum car, pension, benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:50|
About the role|
I am currently working with a major national contractor that has an exciting opportunity for a Correspondence Quantity Surveyor to join our Major Projects team to work in central London.
As a Correspondence Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Provide commercial and contractual administration of the contract
* Assist and support the preparation of monthly internal cost value reports
* Provide forecasts, cash flows as required
* Be taking off from drawings and specifications
* Identify additional works, maintain records and evaluate value
You will have:
* Knowledge of London Underground / Crossrail / Rail Industry an advantage
* Experience of Building / Civil Engineering construction techniques
* Good knowledge of Methods of Measurement and valuation
* Good working knowledge of Standard form of contracts e.g. NEC/ICE - particularly Target Cost
* A full understanding of periodic cost reporting and comparison with budgets and forecasts
This role would suit an established Quantity Surveyor who is very administration focused, has a sharp attention to detail, has a understanding of NEC or similar, is very methodogical.
This is an urgent role and suitable candidates will be interviewed right away. If you are interested, please apply via this advert or contact me without delay -
Advantage xPO is in the top 1% of staffing companies in the world. With a truly global footprint. Advantage xPO specialises in recruitment outsourcing. Working with some of the leading employers around the world, Advantage offers global contract and permanent career opportunities across a wide range of industries and sectors.
Advantage xPO: services offered are those of an employment agency for permanent work and/or employment business for the supply of contract/temporary work