|Job Ref:||204575229||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
Front End Developer|
£35,000 - £40,000
A Front End Developer is sought be an exciting new start based in Sheffield city centre. With almost three years trading behind them and a record 6 months this is a fantastic time to join a young, enthusiastic team at the start of something big!
With huge amounts of private sector funding this company provides a marketplace that plugs the gap between huge blue chip organisations and the end user. This gives this Developer the chance to work with a huge range of projects.
This Front End Developer will work on projects right at the start of the project lifecycle with no code reuse this is genuinely a unique opportunity to take ownership of deliveriables that are key to the future success of the company.
This role would be perfect for a real go getter, someone who isn`t a nine to fiver and who really wants to use their development skills to help drive a great idea into a household name.
This Front End Developer should have:
- Strong HTML and CSS
- Previous experience working in an agile working environment
- Knowledge of responsive web developmentusing bootstrap
- Experience with VCS would be a huge plus - Git etc
- Any CSS per-processors such as SASS and LESS would be a huge plus
- AWS exposure
For this successful Front End Developer based near Sheffield here is what you will get:
- A basic salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- A flexible working arrangement
- Chance to set your own boundaries - No red tape hear!
- Work from home opportunities
- A relaxed working environment
So if you are a Front End Developer based near Sheffield and the above sounds like you then please click apply now for more information.