|Job Ref:||204575207||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
Area Sales Manager - Southern Region|
£40k + Company Car + 20% Bonuses
* We are currently recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to cover the southern region for a European manufacturer of control field equipment.
* Our client has a wide range of Building Management systems, field control devices and have an excellent reputation within the HVAC industry.
* The successful candidate will be expected to promote the companies products to the building automation installers, consultants, specifies, OEM's and distribution companies within the Southern Region of the UK.
* The suitable candidate would need to understand and be able to operate in both direct and indirect route to market.
* Candidates must be capable of presenting technical products to a range of customer groups, including system integrators, facility management, OEM's and distributors.
* Candidate must have the drive and ambition to grow and develop new markets.
* Geographically the approximate area covers the territory starting from East Anglia, south including London, down to the south coast. Because of the overall size of the geographical the area it is anticipated that the position will call for some overnight stays within territory each month and also when attending sales meetings / staff training sessions at the company's offices.
* Based around the South East area, the successful candidate will need to be a highly disciplined, well organised technical sales manager, comfortable in planning their own day to day activities, working on their own, and able to use their initiative to gain the best from each customer.
* They must be able (and comfortable) to sell against less expensive competitor's products promoting the features, benefits and quality of the company and its products to their customers to gain additional market share, and have the ability to see and develop new market potential for both existing and new products design.
* Be well presented and articulate, confident in working and communicating effectively with customers at all levels, and have the drive to be able to meet / exceed defined sales targets.
* Personal traits must include being a team player, be ambitious, customer driven, possess a positive attitude and taking the initiative.
Background / Experience:
* Experience with the building management industry is desirable giving the candidate experience of Building Management Systems, (BMS), and the application of products within that field, enabling them to build a strong working relationship with customers, and specifiers.
* The position calls for a person who is technically competent within the field of technical sales, IT literate and fully conversant with Microsoft programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like more information please contact Lee Elwell on (Apply online only) (Direct Line) or your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency