|Job Ref:||204575191||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
Technical Support Analyst|
Cheshire, WA14 2UN
£18,(Apply online only) to £22,500 per annum (DOE)
Aquarium Software Limited () is a rapidly expanding business process software vendor based in the North West of England, with additional offices in Oxford, Ireland and North America.
The majority of our clients operate in the insurance, commercial banking and personal finance markets.
We are celebrating our 10th anniversary this year and have enjoyed consistent growth since our incorporation in 2006. We take corporate governance extremely seriously and are proud to be an ISO 27001 and 9001 certified company.
We are looking for an experienced, confident and professional Technical Support Analyst with a flair for solving simple and complex platform and application problems.
The successful candidate will be articulate and illustrate an ability to communicate with the client using a variety of different channels. You will possess a high degree of technical knowledge and be skilled in being able to ask relevant questions to derive a clear understanding in diagnosing and ultimately resolving issues.
You must possess an aptitude and desire to learn new skills and technologies. You will work closely with other internal departments within the business in order to resolve client issues quickly and identify root causes. The role reports to the Support Team Leader.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will:
* Provide professional and comprehensive technical support for all Aquarium's companies, their platform, products and services
* Attend and contribute to support desk meetings
* Maintain an excellent working knowledge of all aspects of Aquarium's software platform, products through internal/external training as appropriate and personal self-development programmes
* Uphold a positive and professional outlook at all times towards colleagues and clients
* Working closely with other departments to achieve the objectives of the business. This will include supporting pre and post sales
* Liaising with third party suppliers in relation to their interaction with the Aquarium platform, products and services
* Undertaking when necessary, on-site and web based client application training
About You: Person Specification
You are bright and sociable with a positive 'can do, leave it with me' attitude. You're a team player with superb attention to detail and someone who enjoys solving problems You relish learning and self-improvement and thrive in a collaborative, busy, supportive environment.
As a Technical Analyst you will have the following skill and attributes:
* You have more than 2 years' experience in a technical platform support role
* You have a flair for investigative and problem solving skills
* You have SQL programming skills and knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
* You have initiative and ability to be productive without supervision
* You have excellent attention to detail
* You have excellent written and oral communication skills
* You can recognise problems, gather facts, analyse information with excellent deductive reasoning skills
* You can organise yourself and multiple work tasks and have the ability to prioritise them to meet specific deadlines
* You are quick to grasp and understand new tasks and ideas
* You are a great team worker
* You have a strong desire for self-improvement and advancement
* You are ambitious and prepared to commit to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion
* You have an understanding of ISO 27001 and 9001 standards
Technical Support Analyst Benefits:
* 25 days' holiday entitlement pro-rata a year in addition to all public bank holidays
* Private Healthcare
* Life Insurance
* Pension Scheme
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and think you're the very person for our Technical Software Analyst position, please apply now. Upon applying, you will receive an application pack, for you to fill in and return to