|Job Ref:||204575181||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Crawley||Address:||Post Code:||RH10||Salary:||£30000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
We are currently working alongside the UK's leading Facilities Management companies to recruit a Lead Engineer based in Crawley|
The Engineer will be responsible for a wide range electrical building services work.
Further Responsibilities include;
* Working as directed to ensure timely completion of electrical PPM's and reactive work to KPI's and SLA's.
* The day to day operation & maintenance of services in line with KPI's and SLA's
* Attend to reactive calls in line with KPI's and SLA'.
* Escalation and communication with Helpdesk, Portfolio Supervisor, Operations Manager and Account Manager.
* Timely completion of all required paperwork including work record sheets, Risk Assessments, Method Statements & Permits to Work and accurate time sheets
* Assisting with incident management and subsequent investigation to establish root cause.
* Experienced in the operation and maintenance of building systems. Able to accurately diagnose fault root causes.
* Monitoring and maintaining equipment performance to ensure correct operation of the building services.
The role is based near Gatwick Airport looking after Data Centres, Hangers, Airport lounges, Offices etc
The ideal candidate will be a technically qualified engineer with a strong track record in Building Services maintenance within a professional corporate environment