|Job Ref:||204575175||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:50|
Contracts Manager - Construction|
West Midlands based (Nationwide projects)
£50k - £60k plus package
Our client is an established West Midlands based Main Contractor who specialise in New Build and Refurbishment projects in the leisure industry. They undertake projects ranging from Cinema theatres, Bowling Alleys, Bars, Restaurants, Amusement Centres and Holiday parks.
The company pride themselves on quality workmanship, reliability and value for money. Majority of projects are of a demanding fast track nature, therefore requiring an experienced individual to oversee them.
They have built up a strong client base and benefit from a large amount of negotiated works and currently have a number of works already secured for next year.
Contracts Manager Duties:
As a Contracts Manager, you will have overall responsibility for Leisure projects valued up to £5million, from inception to completion, dealing with any issues as they arise.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Manage the client relationship from start to finish under demanding circumstances
* Managing between 2-3 projects at any given time
* Programming Contracts
* Controlling all commercial aspects of each project from inception through to completion
* Head up client meetings and associated issues
* Put in place Health & Safety plans
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
* Following all projects through all stages from start to hand over through to final accounts
As a Contracts Manager you will be required to be a self-motivated individual that is autonomous in your role, whilst being able to drive subcontractors.
Previous experience within the leisure industry would be advantageous.
The Contracts Manager Package
On offer is an excellent package and attractive benefits which you would expect from a contractor of this size