|Job Ref:||204575170||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicestershire||Address:||Post Code:||LE65||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
Delphi Engineer - 6 month Initial Contract - 4 days remote/ 1 on site (Leicestershire)|
My client are urgently looking for a Delphi Engineer to join their team on a remote basis. You will be working on a mixture of project working which will include exciting greenfield ideas to which you will take a project lead approach allowing you to be able to voice your personal opinion on tech stacks used and future direction on projects. Alongside this, you will be working alongside and giving your good technology opinion to the BAU team.
* 12 months+ Delphi experience
* Improving and refactoring existing code to make it better and better
* Developing anything from front end web and forms apps, to backend APIs and services
* Moving between product teams from time to time to make best use of your skills to help other teams
* Working with the team and product managers to design and develop products
* Making decisions on whether to buy components or roll your own
* Developing big new ideas into compact efficient and clean code
For more information about this exciting new role please send your cv
RATE: good market rates.
CONTRACT LENGTH: initial 6 months- great chance of extension
LOCATION: 4 days a week remote- 1 on site Leicestershire