|Job Ref:||204575164||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £73000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Risk Base Inspection (RBI) Engineer for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £30K-£73K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Must be Bachelor Degree in Metallurgincal /Mechanical/Corrosion Engineering
• At least 10 years of regular experience in the field of Inspection, Risk based inspection System (RBI), Corrosion, Material selection and failure analysis of stationary equipment and pipeline, in a fertilizer or Petrochemical complex.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• At least 5 years working experience as Inspection Engineer
• Good command on spoken and written English and should be computer literate.
• Possess ability to organize and complete Health audit of stationary equipment and pipeline.
• Welding and NDT certifications are important
• API 510, API 653,API 570, API 580, API 571 certifications will be added advantage.
• Thorough understanding of ASME Boiler, Pressure Vessel and Piping code.
• Should have carried out Risk based inspection (RBI) analysis based on API 580/581.
• Knowledge of high temperature / pressure metallurgy.
• Flexible, analytical and detail oriented.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon