|Job Ref:||204575100||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:01|
Electrical Estimator - Cambridgeshire - Permanent |
A well established Mechanical and Electrical contractor that provides both Installation and Maintenance services are currently recruiting for an experienced Electrical Estimator to be based in their head office in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. They cover a wide range of sectors including various commercial projects - schools, hospitals, offices and M.O.D.
As the Electrical Estimator you will required to undertake the following duties:
• Ensuring the business appear on all relevant frameworks
• Timely completion of PPQs
• Check Barber system / other websites to look for opportunities
• Develop Estimating department systems and processes to improve outputs.
• Reviewing all tenders before being issued to clients to ensure accuracy and competitive.
• Determine pricing / margin levels by job based on circumstances
• Make sure enough resource to turn around increase levels of tenders
• Chase up tenders to improve win rate
• Completing Full tender response: all criteria as well as prices
• Ability to negotiate optimal buying price
• Proficient in design and build capabilities
• Attend and present at client meetings
• Negotiating and winning tenders
• Professional handover to construction team
• Post tender client interviews
• Not exhaustive list and will be required to complete other tasks as and when required.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
• Ms office (excel proficient)
• Understand ratios / metrics
• Dynamic mindset
• Progressive and open to change / forward thinking
• Innovative and Creative thinker
• Proficient in using electronic based estimating packages
• Good understating of M&E Construction industry
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on (Apply online only) or NA or