|Job Ref:||204575091||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London1||Address:||Salary:||£1 - £73000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:47|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Reliability Performance Analyst (RPA) for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £30K-£73K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Must be BSc in Mech Engg/ Control or Elect Engineering
• Min 10 years reliability engineering experience.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Certified training in RCM Preferred. Min 10 yrs of exp in in simillar field implementing and maintaining reliability software system in any large chemical/petrochemical, fertilizers, Mining Company with comparable sie of plants.
• Competent in the use of PC and relevant engineering computer software applications
• Experience in complete Maintenance Management solutions (CMMS) and reliability improvement application.
• Experience in Trouble shooting, analyzing and resolving engineering problems independently.
• Knowledge of Internal codes and standards, procedures and specifications.
• Comprehensive understanding of HSE and other regulatory compliance requirements.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Excellent oral and written English.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon