|Job Ref:||204574656||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||East Riding of Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||HU17||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
Development Analyst York to £40,000 + Benefits|
In this challenging role you will be responsible for the maintenance and extension of source code base for our clients extensive and growing product suite of software.
The Development Analyst is responsible for the following tasks:
* Requirement gathering for product changes from key team members of the business
* Proposed modification evaluation
* Detailed spefication solutions.
* Implement the functional specification by coding the necessary software units
* Test software against functional specification.
* Technical documentation creation for all changes to software.
* Help the technical author in the creation of the user manuals for the software packages.
* Provide technical assistance to both clients and sales function as required.
A suitable candidate for this role is expected to have:
* A degree in Computer Science or related subject area.
* Good skills in Delphi, C# or associated object oriented programming language.
* A sound background in Microsoft Operating systems.
* A sound knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server & MS SQL Express.
Larson Resource Group Limited is registered in England & Wales with a company number 06110626. Registered office address is Windsor House Cornwall Road Harrogate HG1 2PW. Our VAT number is (Apply online only) 57. Larson Resource Group Limited trades as an Employment Agency when placing permanent candidates and as an Employment Business when placing Contractors (under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment and Business Regulations 2003) In accordance with these regulations you should have received a copy of our Client Terms of Business. If you have not received a copy please contact a member of staff immediately. All discounted rates quoted are only valid providing all other terms are met in accordance with our standard Client Terms of Business