|Job Ref:||204575936||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£100000 - £120000/annum Executive Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:50|
Commercial Director - Building|
Location - London
Salary - £(Apply online only)k+ Executive Package
Mackenzie Stuart is working on behalf of a well-established construction contractor with an annual turnover in excess of £1bn. The company who are a market leader in delivering both public and private sector projects valued between £5m-£100m across the health, education, residential, retail, office and leisure sectors are seeking an individual to lead all commercial and contractual aspects of the businesses unit to support operations and set strategies, minimising risks, maximising opportunities and avoiding disputes. The business is seeking to carry on growth potential by employing a well-established professional to aid in the support and monitoring of commercial and operational staff ensuring high level of delivery.
* Designing and implementing commercial strategies.
* Full profit and loss responsibility for the business unit.
* Create an excellent regional commercial team, up skilling and recruiting where necessary.
* Risk profiling on all projects to ensure risk management practices are carried out.
* Overall responsibility for the supply chain and sub-contractor agreements.
* Working alongside the Senior Management team to create ongoing business plan.
* High level commercial acumen
* Proven track record working for reputable main contractors in the UK
* An excellent knowledge of the regional construction market.
* Held P&L responsibility in excess of £150m.
About Mackenzie Stuart Global Executive Search & Selection
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors