|Job Ref:||204575933||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bury||Address:||Post Code:||BL9||Salary:||£28000 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:50|
Position: Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
Package: Up to £28,000 DOE
Location: Greater Manchester
Consultant: Tim Cottrell
My client are looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading, specialist contractor at their base in Bury. This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, focussing on interior frameworks for key clients including the University of Manchester
This is a friendly, supportive and ambitious team looking for someone to come on board and progress.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must be technically sound, commercially minded and determined to progress their career.
Responsibilities will include, but aren't limited to:
* Undertaking site visits.
* Client facing with negotiation duties.
* Validating subcontractor applications.
* Work closely with the contracts management team to assess risks and opportunities.
* Preparing cost reconciliation reports for commercial manager
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you will:
* Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience in the UK
* Have fit out, retail or commercial project experience
* Have strong career aspirations, a desire to progress
* Strong communication and negotiation skills.
* Degree Qualified (BSc or equivalent) in a relevant field
The successful Quantity Surveyor has the opportunity to earn:
* Salary up to £28,000 DoE
* Pension Contribution
* Rewards Scheme
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)