|Job Ref:||204575925||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||NG18||Salary:||£200/day 200/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
SQL Server DBA|
3 Month Rolling Contract
SQL DBA needed for a 3 month initial contract in Nottinghamshire. Start ASAP ideally by 12/19 September. Our client have a fixed budget / pay rate available of £200 per day for this particular contract. Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include:
- SQL Server Database Administration of multiple SQL Servers, including: SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012 and SQL 2014.
- Strong clustering expertise is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of T-SQL and stored procedures.
- Performance tuning and BAU maintenance of SQL servers.
- SSRS skills and knowledge of SQL database design principles.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short Covering Letter explaining why you believe you would be a strong match for the position.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency