|Job Ref:||204575863||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum negotiable||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:01|
An opportunity is available with one of the longest-standing firm of consulting engineers, with an international reputation for providing building services designs, condition surveys and special reports for a range of building types that include Retail, Commercial, Education, Industrial and Healthcare projects.|
The consultancy are looking for a self driven Principal Electrical Design Engineer who will be responsible for a portfolio of prestigious clients, who's projects range from City Centre Skyscrapers to Multi million pound bespoke residential properties.
The role involves taking an active approach in developing designs, helping to deliver the highest quality projects in a timely and cost effective manner.
* Preparing, ready for tender, specifications, designs, drawings, equipment schedules and contract documentation.
* Develop and present project design proposals to a client following the external brief
* Project responsible for a team of engineers / technicians, can include line management responsibility for Engineers and Technicians
Key Skills -
* Strong Electrical background - HNC Minimum and degree in an Electrical Design discipline educated (Essential)
* Leadership experience such as project management or senior engineer roles (Desirable)
* Building Services experience within an engineering consultancy (Essential)
In return our client offers a very generous salary and benefits package together with the opportunity to join one of the UK's leading multi-discipline Consultancies. To be considered for this role, please call Ben Thompson on (Apply online only) or email apply directly to this advert with your most recent CV