|Job Ref:||204575749||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||North Somerset||Address:||Salary:||£18 - £21/hour||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:50|
My client is a provider of Social Housing, based in Somerset.|
Due to an increase in workload, they require a Development Project Manager to manage and deliver assigned development projects from feasibility through to completion.
- Responsible for the delivery of new build and major refurbishment works
- Produce feasibility reports on scheme options
- Managing planning approval process for new development including co-ordinating with external consultants
- Ensure works programmes and consultant support are tendered and awarded in accordance with the organisations` standards
- Ensure all projects funded under HCA arrangements meet full compliance and in the event of any impact upon these standards, immediately notice is raised.
- Manage and ensure new scheme developments meets all current building code in quality, built for life, secure by design and sustainable code standards
- The ideal candidate will hold a HNC in building related discipline or equivalent or relevant experience
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office or other relevant software systems
- Proven experience in relation to contract management principles
- A knowledge of managing H/S legislation and compliance data related to construction industry standards