|Job Ref:||204575675||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newbury||Address:||Post Code:||BA11||Salary:||£30000 - £37500/annum Van, Travel Time, Bonus||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:50|
Experienced Air Conditioning Engineer required for a well established building services/ air conditioning company. My client have offices throughout the UK, and are looking to take on a more senior member of the team, to grow their M4 based Air Conditioning team. |
Experienced A/C Engineers required To carry out service and A/C maintenance, both reactive and pre planned, to ensure permanent fix of issues as a mobile engineer working from home and covering the M4 corridor & the surrounding areas.
* Carry out all maintenance tasks and PPM as scheduled
* Carry out Installation to A/C Equipment
* To undertake reactive works issued through the service desk within set time frames
* Troubleshoot & carry out diagnostic and fault finding of plant and equipment as required
* Complete all necessary paperwork
* We are looking for an experienced Air conditioning maintenance Engineer
* City & Guilds 2079 F-GAS Qualification is essential
* An NVQ Level 2 or equivalent is also Essential
* Experience of Chillers, Boilers, VRV systems, Air handling units, Pumps, Pressurisation units and split system air conditioning.
* HVAC Control systems experience is also desirable
* Experienced working as a field service engineer
* £30000 - £37500 Depending on experience, this is a salaried position.
* Travel Time (Door - Door)
* Overtime available
* Company Van
* Fuel Card
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Ross Williams, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted