|Job Ref:||204575659||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£28000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:50|
Due to a loss within the team, this Specialist environmental consultancy in Warrington has a requirement for a Senior Environmental Consultant to provide assistance within an expanding Contaminated Land Team. As an organisation they provide advice and guidance to a range of companies and government departments on matters ranging from contaminated land, analysis, training and waste and resource management.|
For the right candidate this position could be seen as an excellent progression to their career as they will be joining an experienced environmental team. The role is within a team dealing with environmental due diligence, contaminated land projects, risk assessment and remedial design.
Typical areas of work will include:
* Assistance to Senior Staff on report writing and site visits;
* On-site Supervision of Site Investigations;
* Preparation of Phase I Desk Study Reports;
* Assisting in preparation of Phase II Environmental Assessment Reports;
* Monitoring, sampling and reporting of environmental media;
* Supporting senior staff and clients with their project requirements;
* Liaison with sub-contractors and clients.
The successful candidate:
* A graduate, with a relevant degree (preferably Environmental Science based), a role relevant Masters would be an advantage;
* Vast experience within contaminated land
* Previous consultancy experience would be advantageous;
* Broad understanding of current contaminated land guidance and legislation;
* Good report writing and good general presentation/communication skills are essential;
* Numerate and diligent with an eye for detail;
* Computer literate and experienced in using MS Excel and Word;
* Candidate flexibility is essential, as travelling to and from sites will be required, and on occasion this can require overnight stays or travelling at short notice.
* Full UK driving licence required as the role will include travel to sites around the UK.
As you would expect in a respected orgainisation to work for, salary is negotiable depending upon the individual's level of experience and skill set.
If you require anymore information, please do not hesitate to contact Cory on (Apply online only)
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business