|Job Ref:||204575632||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£40000 - £52000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
Leeds City Centre
£40k-£50k + Excellent Career Prospects
Flexible working, PluralSight, Lightning Talks, buy extra holidays, a management led focus on fun in the workplace.
As Software Developer, you will will create, maintain, audit, and document our bespoke software to meet the needs of the business. This role will require the individual to code in C#, .NET, and Web. They will adhere to a defined coding standard and will work closely with the Change Management team in their development working environment.
A high growth dynamic business, our client is seeking a team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, requires minimal supervision, meets deadlines, and communicates the highest standards of professionalism. Join a new team of enthusiastic and highly talented developers, of varied levels of experience in a supportive, progressive environment.
Software Developer Responsibiltiies:
* Programming with web-based programs, as well as traditional programs like C#, .NET, and Visual Basic.
* Analyse business user requirements, liaising with end users and colleagues such as business analysts and project managers.
* Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the team: practices, processes, code quality
* Produce well organized, optimized, and documented source code.
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
Software Developer Person Skills / Profile:
* Willingness to learn new skills and work in multiple software environments.
* Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented.
* Well-organized, excellent communication and reporting skills.
* Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
* Capable of independent analytical Thinking.
* Eye for detail and identifying problems.
* High attention to detail, good analytical and organizational skills.
* Good problem solving skills.
* Programming experience in either C#, .NET, or Web Design.
* Strong understanding of the software development cycle.
* Experience with MS TFS framework.
* Understanding of relational databases (MSSQL, MySQL).
* Experience with Scrum methodology and Agile practices.
* Excellent command of the verbal and written English language