|Job Ref:||204574524||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
We are recruiting for an exceptional Customer Success Manager to join this rapidly expanding software provider, and to ensure the business can continually deliver their renowned gold level of service to their clients.|
Working with your clients as partners, it will be your responsibility to ensure that they are able to maximise the benefits of utilising the software in order to drive their businesses forward. You will be able to combine the demands of close partner relationship management with scoping long term strategies, working with them on a daily basis to ensure we have a deep understanding of their needs.
Client Success Manager (IT) responsibilities include...
Your responsibilities will include:
• Identifying your clients objectives and strategies
• Accurate quarterly and annual forecasting, meeting quarterly and annual targets
• Participating in client workshops
• Conduct comprehensive business reviews to maximise utilisation success
• Being an advocate for our clients' needs within the business, coordinate the activities of internal team s to ensure these needs are met
• Proactively problem solve and escalate issues as required
• Support internal teams and share best practice
• Engage with customers during the sales cycle
• Oversee the delivery of client projects
• Own your clients success, develop, prepare, and nurture customers and own the overall relationship
• Develop a deep understanding of your clients business objectives and success criteria, and understand how our product fits in with their short and long term goals
Client Success Manager (IT) requirements include...
The successful candidate will come from an technical background, ideally in IT Software, SaaS or Business Process Management (BPM) with workflow based experience. Candidates who have previously worked at Account Manager level who can evidence strong technical knowledge may be considered, and we welcome applications from anyone with relevant experience and skills, whether already working at this level or ready to progress their career.
As the client base is national it is expected that regular travel across the UK will form part of the normal working week. This will be higher during the early stages of appointment as you meet with each of your partners in person, and it is anticipated that this will reduce in time, but candidate must be available and happy to travel up to once a week.
This is a rare opportunity for someone to join a thriving business as they enter a new phase in their growth and development. If you have the skills, technical expertise and experience stated please apply today