|Job Ref:||204574506||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £62000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Refractory Specialist for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total $39K-$62K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Must be NA. In Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 10 yrs project experience in Aluminium / Steel / Petrochemical / Oil Industry
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• The ability to handle high impact/high complexity assignments is required. The incumbent has demonstrated the ability to form and maintain effective working relations with all co-workers and has demonstrated the ability to handle projects independently.
• Demonstrated ability in achieving results and driving change is required. The position requires strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Knowledge of Engineering Specifications & applicable industry standards & codes (e.g. API, ASME)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project software, Fully conversant with Engineering drawings, Schematic diagrams, Engineering standards specs and codes.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon