|Job Ref:||204574408||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Bonus, Pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:43|
Commercial Marketing Manager|
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Commercial Marketing Manager. This is a contract role until June 2017 based in Reading.
We are looking for a seasoned B2B Marketing specialist to join the Central Marketing Organization (CMO) in the Commercial Marketing Manager role.
The CMO is a newly merged field marketing team with a wider marketing remit, which includes both Commercial and Consumer accountability and marketing excellence. The CMO leader is responsible for bringing the modern marketing vision to life in each Area/Sub, providing the Commercial leadership and accountability we need to deliver connected sales and marketing as a reality for each and every team. The CMO creates a strong centre of gravity that bridges the work we do with segments and the focus we have on landing Global Demand Centres. The CMO also plans and executes consumer marketing campaigns and programs, embracing our modern marketing principles.
This SMB Marketing Manager role will contribute to execution of the Subsidiary Marketing Plan in partnership with marketing discipline experts including commercial Product Marketing, Audience Marketing, Marketing Service centres of excellence to deliver impactful, world class through-the-line integrated marketing. The SMB Marketing Manager will help to land global and local marketing initiatives which will be aligned to our Global Demand Centre model with local relevancy. The SMB Marketing Manager will need to understand each of the global engagement programs aligned to the portfolio they support including the global content strategy and centralized demand generation plans in order to align and connect local marketing efforts, including demand gen across paid, earned and owned channels to these global programs. The SMB Marketing Manager needs to be passionate about delivering a compelling multi-channel customer experience. They must be data driven and able to extract insights from standard reports to continuously improve and optimize performance. They need to get excited about modern marketing capabilities like marketing automation and unlocking new opportunities when data and technology converge.
Required skills / experience
* Solid understanding of the UK Small and Medium business market and be able to work with individual customers as well as think of ways to achieve scale across the market
* Experience in channel marketing, operating at multiple organizational levels to drive marketing strategy & execution to support business goals
* Demonstrated confidence and composure in driving high impact strategic initiatives - combined with strong emotional resilience to work through issues uncovered and identify winning solutions
* Strong commercial acumen and channel knowledge to drive net new revenue and share gain marketing strategy - at the same time as demonstrating return on marketing investment
* Excellent collaboration skills
* Exemplary communication skills, both written and oral, to a broad set of internal and external stakeholders
* Proven marketing experience across digital/print/traditional - and importantly in relationship marketing / customer management
* Be able to work independently - and collaboratively with management team, peers, vendors, agencies and virtual teams across multiple priorities and deliver against agreed commitments - at the same time as managing expectations of stakeholders
* A unique balance of ability (and desire) to both understand strategy as well as drive day to day execution
* Skilled at getting things done, with a drive for results (specifically and often "thinking on their feet") and ability to perform amidst ambiguity and complexity.
* Be able to build effective relationships with others in a matrix organization, including marketing, sales and account management, support and operations.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant. In addition, subject to qualification criteria, you will have the potential opportunity to earn bonus.
* Salary: up to £45,000 per annum
* Location: Reading
* Application Deadline: 12noon Monday 5th September