|Job Ref:||204574384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northwich||Address:||Post Code:||CW9||Salary:||£22500 - £24500/annum Overtime + Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
c. £14.42ph + Overtime + Benefits
A rapidly growing automotive company who have recently opened are currently looking to expand their Fitting team with the addition of a number of coachbuilders. The company have a very exciting and sizable order book working on specialist vehicles for a large number of clients on a global scale.
The role holder will:
* Fit components to client specifications, working to the highest standards
* Work closely with the design office and project managers to ensure quality and timely delivery of designs
* Work with a large verity of materials, keeping waste to a minimum
* Fit pre-made components into vehicles
* Have a level of experience in automotive fitting
* Be able to work from design drawings
* Be able to work on a variety of specialist heavy vehicles
* Have experience of working with a multi-disciplined engineering team
* Think outside the box, be able to adapt to new orders and designs quickly
For more information and applications please forward your CV or contact David Clarkson on (Apply online only).
If you know anyone suitable for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer we also have a £200 referral scheme, please click here for more info; (url removed)
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position