|Job Ref:||204574327||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||South Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Are you an experienced engineer who considers themselves an expert on all things HVAC?|
Ford and Stanley - The Rail Recruitment Experts are recruiting an experienced Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning Engineer for a rail business in South Yorkshire that specialises in the overhaul and maintenance of a wide range of rail vehicles.
The role of HVAC engineer is an interesting opportunity for an individual with great hands-on knowledge of HVAC systems to step into an advisory role. You would find yourself the go-to person about the systems and will use your technical knowledge and experience to advise and consult with clients on project issues as well as providing expertise to internal departments.
Location: This position is based out of the client's Doncaster office
Role and Responsibilities:
* Making design recommendations for new and refurbished HVAC units, including recommendations on re-engineering projects
* Offering technical support to other engineers using your existing knowledge
* Liaising between customers, suppliers and engineering bodies
* Conducting reports on projects and presenting back to clients and management
* Coming up with engineering solutions to the range of challenging problems that occur on complex projects
The ideal candidate will have worked with a range of HVAC systems and have developed a good knowledge of them throughout their career so far. This person is likely to come from a background that has given them direct practical experience but applicants from an office environment would also be considered. Experience does not need to be from a rail environment but should be from a transferrable discipline.
A qualification in an engineering discipline, from apprenticeship to degree, would be advantageous.
Closing date: 8th September
Likely job titles: HVAC Engineer, HVAC Technician, Test Engineer