|Job Ref:||204574280||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Salary:||£19000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||17/10/2016 02:09|
Due to high demand my client based in Huntingdon are currently in need of a experienced Stores Controller to join their expanding work force.|
To manage the day-to-day organisation of the stores to ensure uninterrupted production (in collaboration with the Purchasing and Supply Team.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Liaise closely with the Purchase and Supply team to ensure the correct setting of min/max stock levels, reviewing and taking action where necessary.
• Ensure timely ordering, booking-in/out, inspection and return of goods with onward transfer to relevant parties when required.
• Undertake daily rolling stock check ensuring reconciliation of physical stock against ASC.
• Raise stock codes as and when required.
• Liaise closely with production re stock purchasing requirements.
• Assist in the implementation of kitting facility.
• Ensure the satisfactory and timely replacement of Kan Ban items by raising orders and working with Purchasing team.
• Ensure the stores organisation is maintained with all areas kept clean and tidy.
• To raise works orders as required for Stocked Parts.
• To despatch finished goods as required for BCP, Mykon and STE and ATD.
• Responsible for archive of GRNs and Delivery notes for purchase orders.
• Raise defect reports as required.
• Responsible for daily forklift truck check sheets.
• Responsible for archive of STE Sales order and Works orders.
• Responsible for scheduling Company drivers' diary.
• Attend regular MPS and Production meetings and action any outcomes.
• Ensure the yard is clear of rubbish and that any items stored outside are clean and dry.
• Provide Fork Lift Truck support as and when requested.
• Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the Company's Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies and all other Company Policies, rules and arrangements demonstrating a responsible attitude to both employees and customers and suppliers of the company.
• Contribute towards the formulation of the Company's, department and team strategies.
• Provide a professional, quality support and advisory service to customers and suppliers (external and internal) at all times.
• Ensure that work is prioritised to ensure that customer needs are met
• Adhere to administrative procedures and ensure work instructions are maintained.
• Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
The salary for this role will be paying up to £21,000 per annum depending on experience.
The shift pattern for this role will be a standard day shift resulting in a forty hour week.
if you would like to be considered for this role please respond with an up to date CV