|Job Ref:||204574195||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bromsgrove||Address:||Post Code:||B60||Salary:||£33000 - £37000/annum overtime & bens||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:57|
Mechanical Project Engineer (HVAC) |
Bromsgrove, Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Droitwich, Evesham, West Midlands,
£33,000 - £35,000 + o/t & benefits
Are you a Mechanical Project Engineer (HVAC) looking for a role offering plenty of training and offering future progression?
On offer is an opportunity to work for this expanding company who have won numerous national contracts.
This commercial HVAC company have grown rapidly over the past 10 years and are looking for a HVAC Mechanical Project Engineer to join their close-knit team.
This role would suit an experienced Mechanical Project Engineer from an HVAC background looking to join a professional & friendly company.
- Design of HVAC projects
- Producing specifications and equipment selection
- Procurement of specialist materials
- Appointment of specialist subcontractors
- Experience with Mechanical Building Services (HVAC) sector
- Design background with ability to use 2D & 3D CAD software
- Commercial understanding of contracts and build process
Bromsgrove, Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Droitwich, Evesham, West Midlands, Mechanical Project Engineer, HVAC, Mechanical Building Services, CAD, Design