|Job Ref:||204574138||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:54|
Single Man Site Building Services Engineer|
I am recruiting for an experienced building services engineer to work as a single man site engineer on a static site near St Johns Wood/Marylebone/Regents Park area for a large, highly prestigious building services provider.
The successful candidate will be expected to do/provide the following:
• To deliver a customer focussed planned, preventative and reactive maintenance service as required.
• Carry out skilled routine PPM and reactive call outs as directed by the Service Centre
• Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant and install new plant and equipment when required
• Be proactive in reporting faults to equipment, buildings and fittings ensuring all small works opportunities are identified and followed up
• Work on own and as part of a team.
• Work in accordance with given instructions, safe working practices and method statements ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in an accurate timely manner
• Follow procurement practices as directed
• Maintain the cleanliness of all work areas including plant rooms, workshops and storage areas
• Work safely, ensuring the safety and well-being of self, colleagues, customers and visitors
• Focus on customer needs and customer preferences using customer care' concepts in theory and practice including needs of internal customers in administration and operational teams
• Commitment to delivery of quality product and service by understanding following relevant Company systems and procedures producing Company paperwork and reports on time and to a satisfactory standard
• Basic IT Skills Required
Health & Safety:
• Understanding of and experience of assessing risks and taking appropriate actions in a Maintenance environment
• Understanding of relevant legislation and statutory requirements, including in particular electrical, gas, legionella and asbestos regulations
• Understanding and experience of implementing Company safety procedures
20 days + 8 days statutory (Rising with service)
Salary between £33,000-£36,000 (Depending on experience)
Typical hours between 8am-5pm