|Job Ref:||204574088||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Process Metallurgist for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £30K-£48K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent demonstrated experience is required.
• Minimum of 5-10 years related experience.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Adhere to EHS rules & regulations and ensure Safe Working Instructions (SWIs) and Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) are followed.
• Provide technical leadership in the use of process management methodologies to ensure that manufacturing processes are statistically 'In-control and capable' with respect to critical process variables.
• Ensure that process management is built into the ISO9001 Quality Management System
• Detailed understanding of 3XXX, 5XXX and 6XXX aluminum alloy metallurgy and manufacturing processes for beverage can and automotive sheet applications
• An understanding of the link between process variables and product attributes such as thickness, strength and formability
• Practical experience in the use of investigative tools for problem solving such as metallography, electron-microscopy, mechanical & chemical testing, etc.,
• Proven ability in the translation of customer needs, such as product improvements, into alloy and process development.
• Statistical analysis of data and the writing of detailed technical reports.
• Use the corrective and preventative action process to ensure follow up and correction of deficiencies found in the manufacturing process.
• Reinforce a culture of continuous improvement (Kaizen).
• This includes applying continuous improvement methodologies such as 'Six Sigma' as the key tools in minimizing product and process variability and meeting customer's expectations.
• Knowledge and practical experience of the application of 'six-sigma' methodologies for continuous improvement would be a plus.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon