|Job Ref:||204573964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£31000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:05|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (FOOD INDUSTRY)|
£31,000 + O/T + Pension + Healthcare
4on4off Rotating Shift Pattern
Due to significant expansion, our client, a Market leading food manufacturing company is seeking to bolster its maintenance team with the addition of several Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineers. Processing and Packaging products from their site in Telford they support a number of the major supermarkets. This opportunity offers great security and stability in the current economic climate. With progressive training and development these roles allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
* Providing both Reactive & PPM Support for all Process Machinery On-Site.
* Working on a Variety of High Speed Industrial Process Equipment including Conveyors, Weighers, Packaging Equipment, Sealing Machinery etc.
* Be looking to improve equipment continuously.
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* Take on an active role in generating ideas for improvement.
* Working within a Skilled Team of Engineers
Skills and Qualifications
* Multi-skilled Maintenance Experience within a Fast Paced Production or Process Environment
* Multi Skilled with an Electrical Bias
* Fault Finding Ability both Electrically & Mechanically
* FMCG or Food industry Background would be beneficial
* Ability to work well within a team environment
As a business our client is a market leader in food production and distribution.. With a secure portfolio of clients and customers these roles provide a stable and secure opportunity in the present economic market.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Ryan Williams or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only)