|Job Ref:||204573951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£10.00 - £12.00/hour + O/T||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
CNC Machinist, CNC Turner, CNC Miller, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, CNC Machining, CNC, Machining, Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Haas, Citizen, Engineering, Aerospace, Nuclear, Motorsport, Location: Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £10 - £12 per hour|
CNC MACHINIST - TURNING & MILLING EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
EMBS are currently working with an established, growing organisation based in Nottingham who are looking to recruit a skilled CNC Machinist who has both turning and milling capabilities, working on a permanent basis.
The company is NADCAP and Sabre accredited and specialises in manufacturing precision components for the engineering, oil & gas and aerospace industries.
The successful candidate will be working in their new facility running both CNC milling and turning machines.
Candidates MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
* Previous precision engineering background - Engineering, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Nuclear etc.
* Ability to perform setting and operating on both CNC Milling and Turning machines
* Experience of using Fanuc or Mitsubishi controls
* Machined small to medium sized precision components
* Self motivated
* Ability to work under minimal supervision
In return the client is offering:
* Position: Permanent
* Shifts: Days (39 hour week) Monday to Thursday 7am - 4pm, 7am - 12pm on Friday
* Overtime available: X1/4 in the week, X1/2 at weekend
* Hourly rate: £10 - £12 per hour
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to