|Job Ref:||204573939||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £73000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Mine Superintendent for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £17K-£73K PER YEAR, Tax Free! (Depends on Experience)
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent.
• 10 years' underground mining, including supervisory experience.
• Drivers Licence.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Supervises the activities of assigned personnel at the Mah'd Ad' Dahab Mine. Performs supervisory functions and exercises financial authority at the department head level as established by Management.
• Supervises the department's implementation of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) programs. Attends and provides input to strategy and policy development and review meetings; ensures that the promotion of the company's policies and procedures in the underground mine is effective and monitors activities to ensure compliance. Participates in Incident Response and Command activities, reviews and comments on incident reports and carries out independent investigations of all accidents and near misses involving own staff or facilities. Ensures that all contractors/consultants are fully briefed on the Company's HSE regulations and signs accordingly during contract signing. Provides independent advice and comments on HSE issues to improve company programs
• Plans production schedules and labor and material input requirements to meet output quantity, quality and timing specifications. Includes liasing with Geology, Engineering and Mine Captain to ensure all relevant personnel are aware and understand productivity requirements. Directs the formulation of mining production strategies, policies and plans.
• Monitors production costs and adjusts processes and resources to minimise costs. Reports against budget variances and provides commentary for management review and action.
• Ensures conduct of plant maintenance programs and availability of parts and tooling to meet production deadlines.
• Controls the preparation of production records and reports for management review and action as necessary..
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon